Honourable Bishop Juan A. Edghill
Minister of Public Works
- Ordained Minister of the Gospel: 1986 to present.
- Bishop of Outreach Ministries International, A multi-faceted and Multi- Dimensional Charismatic Church Organization: 1995 to present.
- Presiding prelate of Winners Cathedral in Georgetown: 1990 to present.
- Founder and Presiding Bishop of Zadok Ministers Fellowship (ZMF) – a network of more than 100 churches nationwide: 2018 to present.
- Member of 10th and 11th Parliament of Guyana. Serving on various committees: 2012 to 2019. - Former Minister within the Ministry of Finance: 2011-2015.
- Member of the College of Bishops of the International Communion of Charismatic Churches (ICCC): 1995 to present.
- Chancellor of Order of the Council of International Charismatic Bishops (CICB): 1998 to present.
- Former Chairman of the Regional Forum of National Christian Council in the Caribbean (RF/NCC): 2000-2003.
- Former Chairman of the Guyana Council of Churches (GCC): 1999 to 2006.
- Former Chairman of the Board of the Guyana Post Office Corporation (GPOC): 2002- 2011.
Former Chairman of Ethnic Relations Commission (ERC): 2003-2011
- Member of World Council of Religions for Peace: 2006 to present.
- Founding Member and Co-chair of the Inter-religious Organization of Guyana (IRO): 2006 – 2011.
- Justice of Peace (JP): 2002 to present.
- Commissioner of Oaths to Affidavits: 2002 to present.
- Licensed Marriage Officer. - Convener of the Christian Community Coordination (CCC): 2003 to 2015
- Diploma in Theology. Hauraruni Full Gospel Missionary Training Center: 1983- 1986
- Doctorate in Divinity. Christian Faith University All Nations for Christ Bible Institute Benin City, Nigeria: 1998.
- Certified Training in Meditation Basic and Advance Levels (C.Med): 2006.
- Approved and listed as a mediator at The Supreme Court Judicature, High Court Guyana.
- Basic and advanced Training in Conflict Transformation and Conflict Management. The United Nations (UNDP): 2004 to 2006.
- Certified Clinical and Family Counseling: 1990. - Leadership Training International Certified Trainer: 2008.
Wight's Lane, Kingston, Georgetown, Guyana
Ministry of Public Infrastructure (592)-225-7420 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Ministry of Public Infrastructure